Cheryl A. Garger, CLU – Sr. VP, Corporate Services
Sherry joined our firm in 1986 following a number of years in the banking industry. She works with our corporate clients interfacing financing reports with both accounting and strategic planning officers. She also manages our firm’s retirement and benefit plans.
- Creates & runs service systems for our Non-Qualified Executive Benefit Plan clients.
- Provides responsive reports for clients who need accounting & cash flow management data.
- Is the “go to person” with questions posed by retirees on benefit implementation.
- Assists corporate clients with enrolling new plan participants.
Sherry holds a BS in Business from Bloomsburg University. She and her husband have two daughters and reside in Chester County.
(610) 296-3393 ext 112
Regina Ryan, ChFC – VP, Chief Compliance Officer
Regina is a Vice President of American Financial Group, Ltd, and the Chief Compliance Officer for American Financial Management Group and IFG/Russell Advisors, Inc., our registered investment advisory firms. Regina is also a Registered Principal with Triad Advisors and holds Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 registrations.
- Maintains the licensing and registration for Registered Investment Advisory firms and handling licensing and registration for reps and staff.
- Responsible for Compliance for two advisory firms
- Supports representatives and staff to ensure compliance with and assist with operational, procedural and client questions.
Regina joined our firm in 1985 after receiving her Bachelors of Science in Finance from Drexel University.
(610) 296-3393 ext 115
Frances Logue – VP, – Operations Manager
Fran is responsible for overseeing the Operations department. Her primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting financial advisors and clients to develop asset allocations in personal and retirement portfolios.
- Handling all Operations functions and computer systems
- Providing accurate and timely performance reporting.
Fran joined the firm in 2001 having begun her financial career in 1991. Fran is a Registered Principal with Triad Advisors and holds Series 4, 7, and 24 registrations. Outside of the office, Fran enjoys traveling, photography, cooking and spending time with her family.
(610) 296-3393 ext 120
Elizabeth V. Keon, CLU, ChFC – Director of Insurance
Beth works with our advisors to determine which companies and products best suit the insurance needs of their clients. Her responsibilities include:
- Supporting the advisors with proposals and product information.
- Working with the insurance companies to negotiate the best rates for clients.
- Providing service to clients after the policies are in force.
Beth joined AFG in 1992 after working 6 years in a large insurance agency in Brokerage and Underwriting. She earned professional recognition from the American College as a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) in 2000 and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) in 2002. Beth and her husband is reside in Montgomery County.
(610) 296-3393 ext 124
Kevin Gaines – Chief Investment Officer
Kevin works with our advisors to develop investment and risk management strategies. His responsibilities include:
- Portfolio construction.
- Analysis and monitoring of investment portfolios and services.
- Develop client service model (e.g. Goal Based Asset Allocation).
Kevin joined the firm in 2001 having begun his financial career in 1994 with a major bank. Kevin received his M.S. from St. Joseph’s University in addition to his B.A. in Economics and History from University of Maryland. Kevin is also a Registered Principal with Triad Advisors and holds Series 7, 24 55, 63 and 66 registrations.
(610) 296-3393 ext 118
Terry Davis – Securities Administration
Terry Davis joined American Financial Group, LTD in 2002 and has nearly 15 years experience in the financial services industry. Her main responsibility is the administration of a non-qualified deferred compensation program for 20+ corporate clients working with hundreds of participants in understanding and making the best use of those plans. In recent years she has developed experience in 403(b) retirement plans as well as providing administrative and operational support to two advisors.
Prior to joining AFG, Terry worked as a Client Associate supporting five financial consultants. She was promoted to Executive Assistant to the Regional VP and was responsible for all aspects of branch services for eight offices including, but not limited to, recruiting, HR and finance.
Terry has been married for 37 years. She is oldest of 11 children and she and her family spend most summer weekends at the Jersey shore.
(610) 296-3393 ext 122